Rowdy Float Trip 2017 Announced
We’re returning to Fentress, TX again this year on the beautiful San Marcos River! 2017 will feature both acoustic and full band entertainment once again.
You can visit the campground website to get all the info you need on amenities, tube rentals, campsites, RV sites and different cabins available. Please call the office at 512-213-0112 to book your site or cabin. It’s important that you mention you’re coming in for Radio Free Texas Rowdy Float Trip when you call!
Pre-party wristband $10.00 at the event.
Everyone on-site will need an event wristband. If you’re a registered overnight guest, you will need to purchase a wristband in addition to your lodging/camping. Event wristbands can be purchased in advance at a discounted rate or you can purchase at the event at regular price. Lodging fees will be paid directly to Leisure Resort.
- Friday Sept. 8: $10 per person (presale)/$15 per person at the event
- Saturday Sept. 9: $10 per person (presale)/$15 per person at the event
- Weekend (Fri & Sat) pass: $20 per person (presale)/$25 per person at the event
*presale wristbands will not be shipped but will be available as will-call at the event.
Purchase pre-sale wristbands here.
Annual potluck supper
Potluck will be on Friday Sept. 8th beginning at 7PM. Anyone that brings a dish to share is welcomed to participate. Please bring your dish to the pavilion area beginning at 6:30PM.
Golf Cart Rentals
Leisure Resort has golf cart rentals, inquiry on rates with the resort office. Golf cart rentals are also available from Affordable Golf Carts (512-878-1550). Regular weekend rates per cart are $225. plus tax. They have agreed to offer us a special discounted rate per cart of $195. plus tax if we can get 6 golf carts rented for our event. These prices include rental, delivery and pickup. Golf carts will be delivered on Friday and picked up on Monday. Sunday pickup is not available.
Remember to mention Radio Free Texas Rowdy Float Trip when you call!
*Personal golf carts are also allowed on premises. A waiver will need to be signed in the campground office whether you rent a golf cart or bring your own.
- There is a day rate/parking fee charged by the campground for non-registered guests.
- We ask that there be no amped music on any site or cabin at Leisure Resort. Please also refrain from playing music during show times. Campground quiet time begins at 10PM.
- Event will be held no matter the weather. No refunds or exchanges will be issued under any circumstances.
- All posted campground rules will be in effect during the event. Leisure Resort reserves the right to ask anyone to leave their premises without refund. Please review the campground rules here: http://www.leisurecamp.net/amenities/guidelines/
- This is still a BYOB event but remember, no glass is allowed in the campground or on the river and no Styrofoam on the river.
- Ice will be available on-site for purchase in the office.
- Recommended: Sunscreen, towels, hats, chairs, coolers, bug spray, tip jar $, raffle ticket $, flashlights, cheap sunglasses you won’t mind losing in the river, water shoes to maneuver rocks in the river
- Please leave Leisure Resort as you found it…clean. Please put your trash in the dumpsters daily. Dumpsters are located at the campground entrance.
See you on the river!