Rowdy Float Trip 2015 is nearly here. For those making plans to join Radio Free Texas in celebrating our 10th anniversary, here is a handy guide to all things Rowdy Float Trip 2015.
This year will feature long-time RFT favorites as well as some first-time artists and new events. All of this in an intimate setting.
If you have any questions or need clarification, be sure to comment below.
See you on the river!
ROWDY FLOAT TRIP 2015
What: Rowdy Float Trip 2015
When: June 19 & 20, 2015
Where: Maricopa Riverside Lodge, 12381 FM 306, Canyon Lake, TX 78133, 830-964-3600, www.guadaluperiverlodging.com
The event will be held June 19 & 20, 2015!
Everyone on-site will need an event wristband. If you’re registered on-site, you will need to purchase a wristband in addition to your lodging. Event wristbands can be purchased at the event and lodging will be paid directly to the venue:
- $15 per person – Friday June 19, 2015
- $15 per person – Saturday June 20, 2015
- $25 per person – weekend pass (June 19 & 20, 2015)
*There will be a $1.00 per wristband surcharge for attendees not registered as overnight guests with Maricopa Riverside Lodge.
There is a 2 night minimum for each room. Room descriptions are posted on the Maricopa website: www.maricopariversidelodge.com
Rate information is available by calling the Maricopa office at 830-964-3600. A non-refundable 50% down deposit is due at the time of booking with the balance due by 3/15/15.
The folks over at Maricopa have graciously agreed to extend their offer of ½ price Thursday and Sunday nights with the booking of Friday and Saturday nights.
Annual potluck supper:
Potluck will be on Friday June 19 beginning at 6:30PM. Anyone that brings a dish to share is welcomed to participate. Please bring your dish to the Hospitality area at 6PM.
T-shirts will be on sale on the RFT website for $15.00+shipping each, pre-sale only. T-shirts will not be available for purchase at the event. Note: If you pick up your t-shirt at the event, your shipping charge will be refunded to you. (Can be applied toward the purchase of your wristband.)
1. Parking onsite at the lodge is limited to registered overnight guests of Maricopa Riverside Lodge. When you check in to the lodge, you will be given a parking pass. Anyone parking at the lodge without a parking pass will be towed. Additional parking is available along the street adjacent to the lodge.
2. Everyone on site at the lodge will need to have a wristband regardless of where you are staying. Wristbands will be available at the entry table upon arrival. There is a $1.00 surcharge/facility use fee added to each wristband purchased for anyone on site that is not a registered Maricopa overnight guest.
3. Maricopa Riverside Lodge will issue a separate wristband upon check in. This wristband will identify you as a registered overnight guest of the lodge and is required for entry into the pool area.
4. We ask that there be no amped music on site at Maricopa Riverside Lodge. Please also refrain from playing music during show times.
5. Event will be held no matter the weather. No refunds or exchanges will be issued under any circumstances.
6. By rules of Maricopa Riverside Lodge, pets are not allowed in guestrooms.
7. All posted lodge rules will be in effect during the event. Maricopa Riverside Lodge reserves the right to ask anyone to leave their premises without refund.
8. This is still a BYOB event but remember, no glass or styrofoam on the river.
9. Ice will be available in limited supply on-site for purchase in the office. 10lb bags.
10. Porta potties are available in the lodge parking lot area.
11. Recommended: Sunscreen, towels, hats, chairs, coolers, bug spray, tip jar $, raffle ticket $, flashlights, cheap sunglasses you won’t mind losing in the river, water shoes to maneuver rocks in the river
12. We ask for courtesy in not placing shade tents directly in front of the stage as not to block anyone’s view.
13. Please leave Maricopa Riverside Lodge as you found it…clean. Pick up your trash! 🙂 Thank you!
14. The lodge sits on the corner of a small side street and a busy highway. Obviously, please use caution when near the highway and do not park on the highway.
See you on the river!